Who does Fingerprinting?
Digital Fingerprinting are done for those individuals who are seeking Criminal Background checks for:
- Permanent Residence
- Pardons Application
- US Waiver
- Government Department for contractors and Licenses
- All non Criminal Purposes.
Police Clearances (Original Police Certificates in 3-4 hours)
Canadian Fingerprinting Services provides police clearances for the purposes of employment, visa applications and foreign travel/work permits. We provide police clearances, depending on your organization’s requirements, using either the applicants name and date of birth only, or using fingerprints, taken using our fingerprinting process. Police clearances, also referred to as criminal background checks, criminal records checks, police checks, police certificates or CPIC checks, are processed through the National Canadian Police Information Center (CPIC) database. Turnaround time for police checks, criminal background checks and police clearances can be received within 3 to 4 hours.
*Note: It is recommended that applicants have with a letter or file number from the requesting source, if applicable;
All digital fingerprinting requests for Canadian Citizenship must include a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. This letter must include the address for third party results and should have a CIC file number, which will be included in your transaction. Please ensure this letter is available during the fingerprinting application session.
Card Scan Process (Converting Ink fingerprints into digital Process)
International / Overseas Clients.
Canadian Fingerprinting Service Inc. is one of the leading Fingerprinting Company in Canada who is providing this service since last so many years and have served large number of satisfied overseas customer. In this process we converts ink fingerprints digitally and submit electronically to RCMP it reduces the process time from 22 weeks to 5 to 7 business days if delivered inside Canada in case there are no Fingerprints in Criminal database . The process is simple just go to your local Police Service and get the Fingerprints done on either RCMP Form C-216C or FBI Fingerprinting Form FD 258 or Fingerprints done on local country fingerprints form, just email us if you are having any problem for getting fingerprinting Form on firstname.lastname@example.org Send these fingerprints along with:
- Photocopy of 02 Pieces of valid government issued ID's any country
- Features information
|Color of eyes
|Color of Hairs
- Complete address and Phone number.
- Name, Place and phone number of person taking Fingerprints.
- Attached is the Consent form which allows RCMP to send your fingerprints to 3rd party incase you want the results to be send to other than your Current address or in Canada so that they(Family / Friends) can then courier it to you we can also provide this service if you send us a return courier envelope. Kindly take this form and when you are doing fingerprints do a thumb impression with the same ink. If you want the result to be mailed to you directly then disregard this step just remember that RCMP sends the fingerprints results through regular post.
We also provide mobile service for our clients where a Fingerprinting Technician will take electronic fingerprinting at a client location, for more information Kindly call us at 416-901-5608 or email us at email@example.com
We now offer digital passport photos starting from $9.99 and are processed within 3 to 4 minutes. We offer passport photos for more than 80 different countries. Contact us for more information regarding your passport photos.